The production company of a long running hit series on a major cable network asked Audience Delivered how they could boost the viewership for the premiere episode of the new season via Facebook. The premiere was just 5 days away, so the Audience Delivered team had to act fast. AD immediately began targeting research & creative development and were ready to launch within 24 hours. Despite the lack of time to optimize, with our previous experience with driving series Tune-In, we were able to develop a winning Facebook ad campaign with a high likelihood of meeting the client’s expectations. AD executes a unique strategy for broadcast clients that tackles DMA markets, utilizes advanced behavior targeting and accelerated optimization of multiple message variables to deliver higher engagement and viewership.
By the time the of the premiere, we had exceeded those expectations on every level:
- 22% increase in viewership amongst the target segment audience in key DMA’s
- $.03 Per Video View of the Trailer
- 5.5MM Impressions were generated within 3 days of the premier of which
- 2.5MM impressions were served on the day of the premier. Specific markets with unique age and gender messaging designed to drive engagement were employed with great success
- The campaign generated 48K Facebook engagements such as comment, shares, likes etc